As International Household Removals specialists, Seabrook Cargo Services operates a network of first-class equipment, facilities, suppliers and services across the globe to ensure your personal goods will be handled with supreme care.
Moving can be a stressful time for you. Our move coordinators will ensure your personal belongings are duly cared for. We will take care of the entire process leaving you with minimal fuss allowing you to focus on the destination at hand. As a personal effects specialist, Seabrook is on hand as your International Household Removals shipper. Our passionate and committed staff are courteous and trained at the highest level. You can trust that your belongings will be safely transported from your door, to any desired location. Whether you want to ship a few small boxes or relocate your entire home abroad, the experienced Seabrook team will take care of you.
We offer Door-to-door removals, careful handling, transiting and storage of your personal effects is a top priority at Seabrook forwarding and handling. The focus of Seabrook lies in the realm of building long-term relationships with our highly valued clients and employees.
Our team of moving specialists manages all aspects of the process:
- Pre-move survey: we send out our moving co-ordinator (also known as a move manager) to evaluate your house hold contents and decide how many Cubic Meters you have.
- Based on this we can provide you with the associated rates for size of container needed, be it a 20 FT, 40 FT or just a few CBM’s of house hold goods.
- The LCL (less than container load) can be arranged, if you do not have enough to fill a complete container, this is the most sensible option in terms of cost and convenience
- We offer you the option of our moving specialists packaging your personal belongings under your supervision, at your own home. In this case, we send our team of packers and loaders on site where a container is dropped outside your house whilst the loading process takes place.
- The final Inventory is then recorded by our moving specialist where each item, box and personal belonging is recorded.
- Removal service for packaging, we accommodate requests for unique cargo, and our team of specialists will gladly assist in custom packaging for fragile items.
- Where Fumigation is necessary for certain destination we can also assist.
- We offer insurance for International Household Removals – please speak to us about how this process works.
Our most popular destinations for co-loads are between our various Seabrook offices which in this case originate from South Africa and go to Dublin, Ireland; Jebel Ali, Dubai; London-Gateway, UK; Antwerp & Rotterdam, Europe; New York and Jacksonville, USA; Sydney & Brisbane, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Seabrook’s Global network, along with our global alliance of professional international moving and relocation companies, is specialised in moving household goods and personal effects from one country to another or from one continent to another. Together, we can assure you that we comply to the best quality standards with competitive pricing to match for your International Household Removals.
Seabrook offers first-rate quotations, value for money service that you can count on. Our team values communication and will always strive to be in touch with you, every step of the way.
Useful info to know:
- Clarify your date of removal as earliest as possible
- Arrange your items in a manner, which would be easiest for us to load
- No unsecured items, such as clothes on items about to be transported
- Separately mark an area for “do not move” for items that you will designate yourself
- Valuables should be personally transported with yourself, to your new home
- Clear the way of all passages and entrances, for your movers
- Make sure your dishwasher and washing machine is disconnected and drained of water
- Clear your fridge/freezer, defrost and make sure its drained of all water
- Disassemble any furniture that you would not want the movers to do
- Use larger boxes for items that are light, compared to using smaller boxes.
- Smaller boxes should be used for heavier items
- Make sure to seal the top & bottom of your boxes
- Make use of the appropriate brown tape, as this is the better choice for boxing
- Try not to overwhelm your boxes with heavy items, this may cause it to break.
- Don’t forget to mark your packaging, as this would help the movers find its designated rooms
- Label your fragile items and make sure its wrapped adequately
- Delicate furniture such as glass tables should be bubble wrapped and secured.
- Empty the water from pot plants, be sure to wrap the foundation in plastic