Seabrook Forwarding & Handling offers door to door shipping services around the world, making sure all of your belongings stay right where you want them.
Whether we are talking higher volumes (such as moving an entire household) or just a few items, our freight forwarding – LCL (less than container load) services let you carry everything you need from one continent to another without worrying about having to fill an entire container and paying for the whole load.
As international relocation specialists we are well equipped to manage the shipping of your home contents to overseas destinations, without much effort on your part.
We manage all aspects of International moving:
- Pre-move surveys
- Door to Door Quotations
- Specialised packing for household goods
- Customs clearance for Import / Export
- Steam cleaning & Fumigation where necessary
- Various methods of shipping – Groupage, shared container space, LCL, FCL, 20ft containers, 40Ft containers, air freight
- Delivery and Unpacking at at your new residence
- Disassembly and Reassembly
- Storage at Origin or Destination
Don’t worry, though! We’re with you from the very beginning of the process, cause it’s vitally important that we start off on the right foot.
Packing of your goods:
- Everything starts with helping you with the inventory list of what you want to relocate. We can even assist by making an assessment of the goods at your home.
- After all that is taken care of, in order to complete a full door-to-door move, our packing specialists come out and help you pack your entire house and all its contents.
- We can ensure the correct and most secure method of packaging for the chosen method of relocation, so that whether we load into a relocation truck or directly into a container dropped at your house, it is done in the most efficient and safety-conscious way.
Note that if we ship a full container (FCL) load of household goods, then we haul that container right to your final address and have our packers on the destination side unload and unpack for you.
However if we are shipping a small move (LCL) of personal effects, then we must pallet the goods at our warehouse (or on site) so that at the destination warehouse, the personnel there can move the goods from container to warehouse to removal truck to your final address. This is where we quote you on a per cubic meter rate (CBM) and co-load with other clients shipping to the same port.
Together, we can assure you that we comply to the best quality household moving standards with competitive pricing to match! Call our logistic representative from your shipping country of interest and find out more about our shipping rates.